- Daveland adds another day to his Nixon Family and Disneyland series: Day six; Day seven. Dave also takes a look at the abandoned Fantasyland Skyway Station at Disneyland.
- Disneyland on Parole has scanned in the guidebook to America Sings. Very cool! They also share an employee guidebook to the New Fantasyland.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette posts a map of the Frontierland Shooting Arcade.
- Richard at Photos From the Parks shares his experience with Disneyland security and nighttime photography.
- The World According to Jack posts some great shots of Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Cory at Voyages Extraordinaire posts an interesting article about Atlantis (slightly off Disney-topic).
- Daveland does a guest spot about Main Street Transportation at My Disney Blog.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets posts the scans of the 1960 Ford Times magazine.
- Alain at Disney and More presents a comprehensive look at Horizons!
- Outside the Berm takes us on a 1972 field trip to MAPO. You do know what MAPO is, right?
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!