- Daveland has a new series looking at the Nixon’s visits to Disneyland: Part One, Part Two; Part Three; Part Four; and Part Five.
- Disney On Parole shares photos from 1997’s Ear Force One!
- Disneyland Nomenclature posts about the changing organization structure at Disneyland.
- Kevin Kidney takes a look at Circarama and the Foodarama!
- Michael Barrier posts the first annual report of Walt Disney Productions.
- David at Vintage Disney Collectibles writes about Walt’s time in the US Postal Service in Chicago. Amazing article!
- SPOILER ALERT! Dave at his Haunted Mansion blog has posted some behind-the-scenes shots from the Haunted Mansion…if you dare!
- Jack Spence posts some fantastic area shots of Adventureland at Disneyland Paris.
- Floyd Norman takes a look at the early 2719 Hyperion Studio.
- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park posts a photo a a young lady at a Picture Spot.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
2 thoughts on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, February 28, 2009”
OK… the article about Walt’s days in the Postal Service was too fascinating. What a narrow escape, and how blessed we all are that he was safe. Also loved the behind the scenes at HM. Love seeing those inner workings! Thanks again for your due diligence to collect these fantastic links.