- Doc Terminus at Passamaquoddy updates us on the Studio Tour.
- Daveland has some photos of the playground at the Disneyland Hotel–from 1956.
- Mark at TagToonz shares some photos of a very early storyboards.
- Dis Hippy at words of a Dis Hippy posts an article about the history of the Haunted Mansion.
- Didier at the Disney History blog interviews Gene Sands, co-author of the new book on Wally Boag.
- Big Brian at Mousin’ It Up gives a lesson on early Disneyland postcards.
- Cory from Voyages Extraordinaire posts an essay on the novel 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- David at BoingBoing links to a post about a working replica of the Nautilus.
- Alain at Disney and More shares artwork from a former Imagineer. He follows up with a second part about Mickey Ville!
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet posts a wonderful essay about the origins of the Disneyland-Alweg Monorail.
- Looking for a NEW career? Try animation! Stephen at the ASIFA Animation Archive has posted a scan of 16 page brochure about becoming a cartoonist.
- Major Pepperidge at Gorilla’s Don’t Blog shares a rare interior photo.
- Ryan at Main St. Gazette has a post about the opening ceremony of the Japan Pavilion.
- Jack Spence begins a series comparing Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, November 8, 2008”
Great links, as always. Thanks.