- Daveland has celebrated his 800th post! Congrats to one of the friendliest and most enthusiastic bloggers ever!
- Princess Fee at DF'82 takes us on a journey to the Phantom Manor. She shares some great details here.
- Disney Gossip discusses a potential new transportation rumor for Walt Disney World.
- Colin at the Disney World blog takes a look at the history of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction.
- Matt at Paleo Future shares what 2050 might look like from a great 1984 Epcot book. I really want this book!!!
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets shares a great brochure on the Magic Circle attraction.
- Jeff at An Utter Waste of Time reviews Down And Out in the Magic Kingdom.
- David at Vintage Disney Collectibles has posted Part 3 of his series Walt and the Red Cross. I can only imagine the German Charge of the Garbage Brigade!
- Mike at the Jungle is 101 shares some photos of the backside of Main St.
- Michael Sporn posts some great concept art from Toot, Whistle, Plunk & Boom!
- Foxxfur at Passport2Dreams has posted some original fan art in honor of the Country Bears re-opening!
- Matterhorn from Stuff From the Park has some awesome photos of the Little Mining Town of Rainbow Ridge.
- Cory at Voyages Extraordinaire shares some spooky video treats for the readers!
- Floyd Norman at What to Expect reminisces about animator and director Art Stevens.
- Rob Richards at Animation Backgrounds posts some spooky backgrounds!
- Didier Ghez from Disney History shares an interview segment from the upcoming Walt's People Vol. 7.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Imaginerded by George Taylor at 11:33 PM