- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion has a look at a 1939 ad for the San Francisco’s Golden Gate Exposition.
- Michael at AllThingsDisney posts a review of a new hotel at Celebration.
- Andy at the Backside of Water shares a detail from the Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Oswald at Colorful Animation Expressions has a look at newly minted Disney Legend Walt Peregoy.
- Daveland posts a great 1955 aerial shot of Disneyland.
- Didier at Disney History shares two more upcoming books, including an update to the Imagineering book.
- Disneyalnd Nomenclature has a scan of an article about a 1974 Imagineer visit to Fantasyland.
- Craig from Earning My Ears reviews the book Roller Coasters, Flumes and Flying Saucers.
- Foxx at Passport 2 Dreams has another great entry in her For Further Study series. She also posts a critical essay looking at Tomorrowland and the quest for the future.. Very eye-opening!
- David at Vintage Disney Memorabilia presents part two of his Walt and the Red Cross series. Fascinating!
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets posts a 1967 brochure of the Monsanto’s Adventure Thru Inner Space.
- Greg at Mouse Tracks Online shares a scan of a special Donald Duck comic that he was part of.
- Stephen at ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive posts an astounding article by John Canemaker about Bill Tytla.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette finally reveals a little known detail about EPCOT Center.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, October 25, 2008”
Lovin’ the links. I thought Ryan’s was funny; loved the info about the hotel in Celebration; and Vintage Disneyland Tickets rocks, as usual.
Thanks again for gathering the links,