At the Destination Disney Travel Program at the Eva Perry Library in Apex, NC, we answered a lot of questions about planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland and the Disney Cruise Line.
I wanted to share the list of questions that we received. Feel free to answer any that you want in the comments section.
- Do FastPasses run out? How do I get them and use them?
- How long should I schedule to do the Animal Kingdom?
- Where do I eat? (Yeah…that question could have taken all night.)
- How far in advance do I need to book dining reservations?
- What types of character meals are there?
- What are the advantages of the dining plans?
- What are the busiest times? What do we do when it is busy?
- I need info on the best place to stay at Disney with a party of five?
- Will my 6 year-old (who loves the Magic Kingdom) like Disneyland?
- Does Disney do Trick-or-treating?
- We are driving down. How long is the drive and should we break up the drive with a hotel stay?
- When do ticket prices go up?
- Can you get multiple FastPasses at the same time and using the same card?
- What are the Golden and Dream FastPasses?
- What are the best guidebooks?
- What do you thing of DisneyQuest?
- What types of discounts are available?
The audience was stunned into silence by the depth of our knowledge!
I gave away two copies of Fodor’s Walt Disney World® with Kids 2009 by Kim Wright Wriley. The copies were generously donated by Random House. Stay tuned to Imaginerding over the next week; I still have two more copies to give away!