I tried to keep up with the blogs while I was at Walt Disney World this week, but it was a very daunting task. The crowds were slight (except for Toy Story Mania) but it was still very hot and humid. We did an interesting social experiment and found that adults can live on pancakes, cheeseburgers and french fries. Plus, lots of soda! I had fun live blogging the attractions that we did and I appreciate all of the comments.
Now, on with the show!
- Hans Perk at A Film L.A. posts about a neato animation kit!
- Greg at the Disney Obsession has hit 100+1 posts!
- Epcot82 offers an opinion on the demise of Horizons.
- Lou at Louminations! shares a video on how to make the Cheddar Cheese Soup from Canada.
- Ryan at The Main Street Gazette posts some signs of refurbishment throughout the Magic Kingdom.
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet offers a fascinating look at the origins of Pleasure Island.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets has scanned a few pages of the 1969 Preview for Walt Disney World. Fantastic!
- Jack Spence shares an interesting detail about the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Can you spot it?
- Eightyologist at Eightyology has a fond look back at Horizons.
- Doc Terminus at Passamaquaddy takes a look at a classic song. An angling song!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Monday, October 6, 2008”
Hey thanks for putting a link up to my site! I’m just starting off and it’s nice to see a bunch of references come from a stranger, yet fellow Disney nerd. I dig your site and that’s such a great name. (I’m also quite jealous right now of your phone!)