- Jeff from 2719 Hyperion has an excellent post about the 1939 World’s Fair Fireworks show…Illuminations?
- Daveland takes an in-depth look at the petrified tree at Disneyland.
- Tokyomagic at Meet The World has a post about the Monorail at Tokyo Disneyland. Nice hand straps!
- Michael Barrier posts about his recent trip to Goderich in Canada to visit Elias Disney’s school site. Make sure to check out his site more frequently for his updates on animation.
- Mike at The Jungle is 101 has some more out of control cast member photos!
- Disneyland Nomenclature has a great post about Disneyland with some interesting photos, questions and mysteries.
- Jessica from If We Can Dream It has a detailed look at the Belle Vue Lounge.
- Ryan at Main Street Gazeete has been live blogging from WDW this week. He makes a special shout-out to me!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!