- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion has a tribute to the late Harriet Burns. He also has a great Theme Parkeology post.
- Michael at All Things Disney posts about Don Iwerks and the Iwerks Entertainment Company.
- Michelle Scribner-MacLean from the AllEars Team Blog posts a review about The Tales From the Laughing Place magazine.
- Carrie and Sam at Haunted Mansion Collectibles talk about the time they spent with Harriet Burns.
- MainStreetMom at The Daily Earful discusses Disney Theme Park music and some place to listen when you need that fix!
- Craig from Earning My Ears posts a 1967 chart looking at the relationships within the Disney Company.
- Ryan at Main Street Gazette has found some great details on the Rivers of America!
- Michael Barrier shares information about Walt’s Stump (you know what that is, right?) at Disneyland. Mr. Barrier links to some documents about the delivery of it.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets has an awesome look at the Skyway from the Magic Kingdom.
- Jessica from If We Can Dream It catches a great detail on the Safari!
- Kevin Kidney has a great Disneyland post. Lots of purple.
- Didier from the Disney History blog shares the covers and information about two upcoming books.
- Outside the Berm has a post about Gene Lester. Follow the link to read about how they acquired an amazing piece of Disney Studio history.
- FoxxFur at Passport to Dreams gets a little hopeful with her new post. Some great ideas, as usual!
- Richard at Photos From the Parks has some great shots of the WDW Attraction Posters. I love my Haunted Mansion one (thanks, Jessica!).
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!