- Daveland shares some images from the new Mark VII Monorail at Disneyland (scroll down the post to see those images–they are after the Swiss Family Treehouse).
- Princess Fee at DF’82 takes us on a trip around the Rivers of the Far West at Parc Disneyland in Paris.
- Chris at OC History Roundup shares two pictures of Walt and two kings.
- Richard from Photos From the Park posts a few great Splash Mountain queue details.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets shares a scan of a cool 1975 Walt Disney World brochure. He also does an incredible Then and Now post where he compares shots from 1975 and 2008.
- The Ghost Relations Department Blog posts a very hidden detail of Constance’s.
- David at Vintage Disney Collectibles asks if you want to join the Mickey Mouse Club? Hot Dog!
- Ryan at Main St. Gazette has a great pictorial from the Animal Kingdom.
- Michael Sporn posts some amazing artwork from the Sleeping Beauty DVD.
- Worried about the content in your language? So was Disney! Thanks to Jerry at Cartoon Brew for the scan.
- Jessica from If We Can Dream It has some great details from Pleasure Island!
- Hans at A Film L.A. shares the patent for Walt and Ub about the Circarama/Circle Vision system. Check out the drawing of the car!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!