- Lou at Louminations! presents a pretty cool audio-animatronics timeline.
- Ryan at Main St. Gazette posts an article about the France Pavilion in honor of Bastille Day. He also shares some of his Disneyland photos for the 53rd Anniversary of the park.
- Imagine a 25-hour party at Disneyland. Check out Vintage Disneyland Tickets to learn more!
- Happy 700 Dave! Join us in congratulating Daveland for 700 posts.
- Jessica from If We Can Dream It shares a family crest detail.
- JedBlau at Vintage Disneyland Goodies shares a scan of The E-Ticket #1. If you don’t know about The E-Ticket, you should.
- Chris at the OC History Roundup Blog has some great photos and info about the construction and testing of the Autopia cars. Chris also posts a picture of Primeval World at Disneyland and a picture from a library!
- Foxxfur at Passport To Dreams analyzes The Country Bear Jamboree and its influences.
- Kurtis from Covering The Mouse posts about three of my favorite things: The Haunted Mansion, Club 33 and Disney music.
- Matt at Vintage Disney Alice shares a few color pictures of the Alice in Wonderland ride.
- Mr. Fun has a great shot of Walt on a rooftop with a gun. Priceless!
- Jennifer at Broke Hoedown hips us to the Save Totoro Forest Campaign. What…you’ve NEVER seen My Neighbor Totoro? For shame!
- Alain at Disney and More shares some great hi-res scans of Disneyland original 1955 Guide book.
- Didier at the Disney History Blog posts info from about the Alweg monorail that might go against current literature.
- Bearride at Videblog shares an absolutely incredible and stupendous model of Tomorrowland that he did.
- Ed at The Blog Wore Tennis Shoes posts about a Little Golden Book featuring Mickey’s trip to Walt Disney World.
- Michael Sporn shares another scan of an early (1937) Disney book from John Canemaker’s collection.
- Jack Spence starts his tour of Tokyo Disneyland. Wow. The bus is unbelievable.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!