- Jessica at If We Can Dream It posts some great images of the Rustic Ranchos.
- Kevin Kidney shares more amazing illustrations from a 1955 newspaper layout. This time it is the Red Wagon Inn, Swift Market House and the Chicken Plantation.
- Richard at Photos From the Parks posts an essay about Harper Goff and his relation to Disneyland. Great article!
- Jedblau at Vintage Disneyland Goodies shares a Press Ghost Pass for the Haunted Mansion opening.
- Dave from Davleand posts some great shots of the Chicken Plantation.
- WOW! Cory at Boing Boing shares a link to build your own Jungle Cruise playhouse!
- The Outlet Appreciation Society is back! Lisa at My Life on the WDW-d List shares seven more outlets for our in-the-park tech needs!
- Jim at Tulgy Wood shares a new collectible from one of my favorite package films.
- Matt at Vintage Disney Alice posts a picture of Walt signing the voice of Alice.
- Didier at the Disney History blog shares news and an interview with the author of an upcoming book.
- Jeff from 2719 posts some of his articles about Pleasure Island from his archives. Great reads, as always.
- Dave, at his Haunted Mansion blog, shares some really great shots of the stretching portraits.
- FoxFurr from Passport 2 Dreams is back with a look at some early Hollywood film connections.
- Matterhorn1959 from Stuff from the Park posts a pre-opening lessee information sheet from Disneyland.
Don’t forget to check out the 4th of July cookout at Passamaquoddy.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!