- Dave at Davelandblog posts a 1956 series of vintage Disneyland pictures. In this post, he features some of the great attraction posters.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 shares a picture of the Princess bathroom at WDW.
- Jenny at the Blackwing Diaries has a 1940’s breakfast menu from the Walt Disney Studios Restaurant in Burbank.
- The Ghost Relations Department has a great detail from the Florida Haunted Mansion. Really, it’s not grating at all! Or is it?
- Jeff at 2719 Hyperion posts a great detail from the Disneyland Main Street windows. Jeff also takes a look at a new book on lost Disney animation. From the 2719 Hyperion Archives, Jeff shares a 1989 brochure from the Art of Animation at the Disney-MGM Studios.
- Ryan at Main Street Gazette has a look at Disney Legend George McGinnis and his effect on Epcot.
- Richard at Photos From the Parks has a great article on the voices behind the main Macaws! (Because of their claws? No, because their macaws!)
- Over at Vintage Disneyland Tickets, they take a look at the Enchanted Tiki Room tickets and music in time for the 45th Anniversary of the Tiki Room.
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew gives us a heads up on Disney’s Glasgo. Sounds really good. He also shares a great 1954 article about animation featuring Ward Kimball.
- Matterhorn1959 at Stuff From the Park posts some shots of Vintage Disneyland trash cans. Awesome!
- Doc Terminus (and the MIA Glenn W) has a great post showcasing the actors from Dick Tracy.
- Ed at the Blog Wore Tennis Shoes reviews two DVDs that look very interesting!
- Wade Sampson at Mouseplanet takes a look at some great biographies of Walt Disney.
- Kevin Kidney posts artwork from a 1955 newspaper section.
My friend Ray is at Walt Disney World this week and he is loading his Flickr account with some great photos. Check ’em out!
A great shot of Wishes! by Ray.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!