- Tim at Vintage Disneyland Tickets shares a copy of the 1955 Donald Duck Goes to Disneyland book.
- Ryan at Main St. Gazette presents a brief history of the Muppet Studios and a photo tour of the mosaics in the Morocco Pavilion. Ryan reviews a great children’s book about the Magic Kingdom.
- Luke from The Blog of Luke LoGiudice posts a great detail in the Haunted Mansion attic scene.
- David at Vintage Disney Collectibles posts a great essay about Roy Disney’s time in the Navy during WWI.
- Jack Spence at The World According to Jack posts some absolutely amazing pictures of the MiraCosta Hotel at Tokyo Disney.
- Cheribib at 5 Kingdoms posts an article comparing and contrasting the various Tea Cup rides.
- Jim at Tulgey Wood shares a 1970’s era Disneyland coloring book.
- The Art of Disney is now featuring articles in English! Here is a great one on Dumbo.
- Ed from The Blog Wore Tennis Shoes posts scans from the Little Golden Book version of The Black Hole.
- Didier from Disney History shares a scan of the wonderful “You Are Renaissance People” speech by Ray Bradbury to the Imagineers. (We talked about the display from the Epcot 25th Anniversary Museum.)
- Craig at Earning My Ears looks at the early hotels at the Florida property.
Don’t forget about the Carolina Disney Meet on Saturday, June 28.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!