- David at Vintage Disney Memorabilia posts a great article about Walt Disney and the Boy Scouts.
- Ryan at The Main St. Gazette shares what he found about another crate at the Magic Kingdom. Great job, Ryan!
- Jeff at 2719 Hyperion reviews the new book on Pixar. Ya gotta love Disney book reviews!
- Jenny from the Black Wing Diaries shares a scan of a 1940’s Disney Studios Commissary menu. mmmmm…Minnie’s Delight!
- Amid at Cartoon Brew takes a look at a recent article on Disney/Pixar and he adds some well-thought out opinions, as well.
- Jeanine at Louminations! shares a great detail from Mitsukoshi in the Japan Pavilion.
- Michael Sporn presents some absolutely amazing Ward Kimbal sketches and drawings. As usual, they showcase Ward’s quirky and defiant sense of humor.
- Check out the NEW ride review of Buoy Store Minnow Mania over at Passamaquoddy. As usual, Doc Terminus has outdone himself!
- Cheribib at 5 Kingdoms takes us on a Rail tour of all 5 Magic Kingdom style parks.
- Matt at Paleofuture presents the Official Guidebook of the 1939-1940 NY World’s Fair. You do know why the 1939-1940 World’s Fair is important, right?
- Matterhorn from Stuff From the Park posts a picture of the Disney Studios circa 1939.
- Matt at Vintage Disney Alice in Wonderland shares a fan card that doubles as a special preview pass.
- Ed at The Blog Wore Tennis Shoes has a great post about the abandoned queue for the Swiss Family Treehouse.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!