- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion talks about collecting, investing and what Disneyana really means to us.
- Hans Perk from A Film L.A. posts the scans from a 1940 article that looks at Walt Disney’s home in the Los Feliz/Silverlake district. Very cool!
- Haunted Mansion Collectibles shares some spooky (and awesome) pin sets.
- Ed over at The Blog Wore Tennis Shoes updates us with his post about the East Winds Lounge. Great post!
- Princess Fee at DF’82 is taking us on a tour of the Disneyland Paris Resort. Come on!
- It looks like Disneyland Nomenclature is going to start a series featuring photos taken by a Club 55’er from over the years. He has also posted an amazing look at the Atlantis Expedition that never was!
- Jessica from If We Can Dream It brings us the latest Toy Story Midway Mania shot: the trashcan!
- Kevin Kidney posts an amazing look at the Frito Kid.
- Over at Magical Kingdoms blog, Cara Goldsbury talks about the daily life of a travel writer.
- Michael Sporn has some great stills and storyboards from Dumbo. He also has a look at one of the few female animators (if not the first): Rhetta Scott.
- Matterhorn 1959 at Stuff From the Park shares a shot of the Disney Studios in Burbank from back in the day!
- JedBlau over at Vintage Disneyland Goodies posts a Gold Opening Day Ticket.
- Jack Spence at The World According to Jack shares some perspective on Adventureland. Jack also shares some amazing photos of WDW from 1972. Wow…no trees, huh?
- Rob at Animation Backgrounds posts some beautiful backgrounds from Lilo and Stitch.
- Andy from The Backside of Water captured a great detail of the Sailing Ship Columbia. He also posts a shot of another famous hidden character.
- Bob Cowan at The Cowan Vollection has quite a large collection of amazing Disneyana. He shares some wonderful background cells from Old MacDuck. He posts a great Goofy model sheet.
- Daveland posts some shots of the 20,000 Leagues exhibit–including the rarely seen signage. Dave presents a great historical look at the Disneyland Bandstand.
- Didier Ghez at Disney History announces that Walt’s People Volume 6 is ready to go!
- Tom at My Disney Collection blog writes about the first Disneyland Guide book. I gotta get me one of these!
- DOC at the Disney Obsession blog posts about the Animation Courtyard and the ties to four of the Nine Old Men.
- Major Pepperidge at Gorilla’s Don’t Blog shares some viewfinder images of the 20K exhibit at Disneyland.
- Ray at Grumpy’s Hollow announces a new project he has been working on! Check it out!
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew takes a look back at Joe Grant. Jerry also shares some upcoming Chronicle Books (Pixar and Star Wars–but not together!).
- Michael Barrier shares another Where’s Walt article looking at Walt’s visit to his old elementary school. Does everything add up?
- Chris Jepsen from OC History Roundup posts two videos from 1957 Disneyland.
- David at Vintage Disney Collectibles presents an e-mail from Diane Disney Miller about Kay Kamen.
Geek Education Link:
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew! shares an amazing video by Ryan Petersen that humorously and succinctly sums up the Eisner years. You must watch it!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!