- Andy at the Backside of Water comes to us with a great visual for how to load the Matterhorn Bobsleds. He also takes us to visit a bird mansion.
- Princes Fee at DF’82 shares more images of Disneyland Paris.
- Alain at the always impressive Disney and More shares some concept artwork for Dick Tracy’s Crimestoppers that would have appeared at the Disney-MGM Studios. He also shares some of the inspiration for the figures in the Phantom Manor.
- Matterhorn 1959 from Stuff From the Park takes us on another trip to the Disney Studios.
- Ryan at Main St. Gazette posts an article by Imagineer Tony Baxter about where inspiration can come from. He also shares some Toontown license plates.
- Jeff Pepper from 2719 Hyperion posts another in his series on the Toontown Field Guide. Keep a chin up! Check out the news items in Monstropolis! Jeff answers another mailroom question about Morty and Ferdie.
- Ed at The Blog Wore Tennis Shoes has another great book find. An ULTIMATE book, no less. He also takes us on another trip outside Disney.
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew points us to an interesting video starring some vintage Mickey collectibles.
- Dave from Davelandblog has some great 1956 Frontierland shots. Mosey on over…
He has also posted some shots of the Chicken of The Sea at Disneyland and some of the construction shots.
- Alain at Disney and More helps feed our Miyazaki addiction with a teaser trailer for an abandoned 1984 project. The video clip is astounding.
- Mr. Fun has a great photo of the animators (including himself) and voice of Mickey Mouse during the Big Cheese’s 60th birthday.
- Jessica at If We Can Dream It shares a stop in Desperation.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets has some 1965 promotional items and tickets that celebrate Disneyland’s Tenth Anniversary.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 takes us on a tour of Walt’s at Disneyland Paris.
- Ray at Grumpy’s Hollow has a great take on the IASW debacle. Good post, Ray!
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet posts an excellent article about Plane Crazy.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets shares some scans of the Disneyland Executive Club and looks into the Three Fences mystery.
- Jennifer at Broke Hoedown has posted a survey about her blog. Great idea. Head on over there and taker her survey.
- Major Pepperidge at Gorillas Don’t Blog has some wonderful photos of the Ford Pavilion at the 1964 World’s Fair.
- Chris at the OC History Roundup shares a picture he has of the short-lived Phantom boats.
- Cory at Boing Boing points us to a pretty cool papercraft of the Disneyland Skybuckets.
- Progressland at Disneyland Nomenclature posts his story of one of his heaviest and strangest souvenirs…and his brush with Disney Security.
- Foxxfur finishes up her quest for coffee over at our sister blog. We should have an official taste testing at MouseFest this year!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!