We got some new books in yesterday!
- Welcome Aboard the Disneyland Railroad!
- Inside the Magic Kingdom : Seven Keys to Disney’s Success
- Homecoming Destination Disneyland
- From Plantation to Theme Park: The Story of Disneyland Railroad Locomotive No. 5, the Ward Kimball
- Disneyland Hotel: The Early Years 1954-1988 (visit Don’s website to purchase the book). When I talked to Don, he said that there are only about 400 copies left and there weren’t plans for a second edition.
I think I will need to buy a new shelf this weekend!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Book Update”
I’m curious to know how the railroad books are. I’ve thought about picking them up, but I haven’t heard anything on them yet…good or bad.