OK Geeks, Put your wands away, we are only reading today….
In honor of the return of school busses to our highways and meat loaf on our children’s lunch menus, I have decided to assign some homework to harken in the new school year. Here, my students is your first quiz:
1) The photos below are pictures of the buildings that inspired the look of two famous Disney attractions. The first is The Evergreen House in Baltimore Maryland and the second is the Fourth Ward Schoolhouse in Virginia City, Nevada. Can you name the two attractions?
2) Two trains filled with hungry DDP’ers (Disney Dining Plan participants) traveling towards each other at a speed of 75 miles an hour meet at Disney World at exactly the same time and unload all of their starving passengers directly into an overbooked Crystal Palace. Can they substitute a bag of carrots for their dessert?
3) There were over a million bubbles in the film The Little Mermaid. How were these bubbles drawn?
A: The CAPS (Computer Animation Production System) machine.
B: A Chinese film production company called “Pacific Rim Productions”.
C: Xerox machine.
D: One bubble was cryogenically frozen and was later unfrozen and its DNA was used to create a million clone bubbles.
4) Andrew is a significantly cooler Disney Geek than George:
B: ALSO TRUE
5) More recycling is done in the following place shown below than at any other place at Disney. Can you name the place?
A) The Magic Kingdom
B) The Animal Kingdom
C) Pleasure Island
D) The bathroom outside of the Mexico Pavilion restaurant.
I expect each of you will at least answer two of these questions correctly although one correct answer is officially passing. 200 points will be awarded for correctly identifying the smell in answer D, Question 5. Class dismissed!
3 thoughts on “Daily Figment 56: Homework”
Question 1 – I’m going to go with both Haunted Mansion in Disneyworld and H.M. in Disneyland…
Question 2 – Yes – but only if train number one resumes it’s speed of 75 miles per hour within 30 seconds of stopping thereby guaranteeing that some customers stay on the trian whereby they’ll be forced to eat Pizza at the Tomorrowland Terrace.
Question 3 – C.
Question 4 – C.
Question 5 – The Magic Kingdom
and for the bonus question…
I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say the smell coming from Question 5 answer D is about 900 pounds of wasted refried beans waiting to be recycled and used as a source of renewable energy to help power the World Showcase by night.
1. Phantom Manor (DLP) and Haunted Mansion (DL)
3. B and were done by hand (source IMDB)
4. B (Sorry George)
5. B – Animal Kingdom
The smell is known as Montezuma’s Revenge
I just do not know how my family comes up with this stuff.