What a nice surprise to come home from a long day at work and find six awesome Disney books laying on the bed (insert Librarian joke, here).
From top to bottom:
- Walt Disney’s Disneyland by Marty Sklar
- Disneyland Resort: Remember the Moments, a Magical Souvenir
- Disneyland Then, Now & Forever: Remember the Moments
- Gardens of the Walt Disney World Resort (had one already, but this one is in much better shape)
- Disney Animation: The Illusion of Life by Frank Thomas & Ollie Johnston
- The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdom
I know what I will be doing with my free time until MouseFest!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
4 thoughts on “Book Update”
Very nice collection. The Finch book—the first book I ever owned that I’d call a tome—and, particularly, Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnson’s Disney Animation: The Illusion of Life are two of my most treasured books. Happy reading!
I found that Disneyland book written by Marty Sklar about 2 months ago. Howvever, the condition was awful.
Yeah…my copy is pretty bad, too.
Just wait til you see what other books I have enroute.
I love the magic.